Phase 1 of Circuit Breaker Easing is effective 2nd June. Our clients and new referrals can continue online sessions. But for those of you for whom online therapy may be too difficult, face-to-face sessions will be available in clinic with MOH safety measures, which include wearing a mask, using SafeEntry, temperature taking and physical distancing. All of our Clinicians are working and still available to see you..
Diana, our senior administrator, can help with bookings by whatsapp or phone on 9233 0602 or you can email email@example.com
We thank you for all your support at this difficult time.
Welcome. We are experienced in offering specialist psychological and well-being services to children, adolescents and adults. We are a Clinician led service. We work with expats but also are providing a service within Singapore for the local community both directly and via supervision of local clinicians.
We offer supervision, groups, project work to professionals and organisations.
We see children, teenagers and adults with a range of difficulties with or without a diagnosis. We recognise that sometimes people just want to talk over a problem with someone skilled and neutral.
Thrive Family Vision
Create an environment where clients and clinicians are able to thrive.
By treating our clients with:
By developing a team that is:
- Mutually supportive
At Thrive Family we will practice with ethical standards, values and principles, we will:
- Be Honest
- Have Integrity
- Work collaboratively
- Be open
- Be generous
- Be self-critical
- Be non-discriminatory
- Be mutually supportive.
- Support local initiatives and invest time and effort in promoting excellent practice in our local context.
- Working with underprivileged and under resourced communities.
- See our employees as part of our thrive family and to reward them accordingly.
- Emphasise and support the importance of training, supervision and growth for all our employees.
- Be environmentally responsible, reducing waste and buying responsibly wherever possible.