The Thrive Family team can supervise developing clinicians at all levels of psychology training and practice, including:
- Support for Educational & Clinical Psychology students
- Cognitive Behavioural Therapy (CBT)
- Acceptance & Commitment Therapy (ACT)
- Schema Therapy
- Assessments: behavioural; educational; child; cognitive; autism
- EFT Tapping
- Supervision for school SENCOs, counsellors, support or leadership team roles and psychologists
We have six clinicians who can offer supervision and their experience is extensive and diverse. Between them, they have supervised clinicians in Singapore and abroad (including UK and Australia); held academic positions at various universities (including National University Singapore); worked in local services and private practice; and most are SRP approved supervisors with the Singapore Psychological Society.
Contact us and we can discuss who will be the best fit for your training requirements. You can click on the clinician’s name below for a full profile:
- Dr Nina Stevens: Clinical psychologist working with children, adolescents and adults. Specialism in adoptions and foster care, having worked for 20 years in London Social Services. (SRP approved)
- Dr Emma Waddington: Clinical psychologist working with adults and couples. (SRP Approved)
- Dr Jennifer Greene: Educational & Child Psychologist working with children, adolescents and young adults. (SRP approved)
- Ms Mahima Gupta Didwania: Clinical psychologist working with children, adolescents, adults and couples. (SRP approved)
- Dr Cherie Chan: Clinical psychologist working with adolescents and adults. President of Singapore Psychological Society. (SRP approved)
- Dr Lea Kendrick: Clinical psychologist working with adolescents and adults.
Back to services page.