All the therapists at Thrive Family are motivated to be here by more than for financial reasons. We all have a shared commitment to using evidence based practice in our work. We are all working to become experts in our line of work, and we do this by continually training and educating ourselves. We also work as part of a team, and we are all very supportive of each other and the work we do. We believe this helps us deliver the best service to our clients. We also work to be a hub for connecting mental health professionals all across Singapore. We hold regular meetings, attend conferences and train other professionals. And we practice ethically. If we don’t think we can provide the right services to meet a person’s needs, we’ll refer that person onto someone who can. We pride ourselves in answering every contact we get and helping every one find their way in a complicated mental health system
We adopt an LGBTQA+ Friendly approach to our practise.
Click here for how to find us
Some of the therapies we use are:
- Cognitive Behavioral Therapies (CBT)
- Acceptance and Commitment Therapy (ACT)
- Functional Analytic Psychotherapy (FAP)
- Dialectical Behaviour Therapy (DBT)
- Emotional Freedom Techniques (EFT)
- Eye Movement Desensitization Reprocessing (EMDR)
We aim to create an environment where clients and clinicians can thrive. Contact us today to start your treatment.
By treating our clients with…
By developing a team that is…
- Mutually supportive
- Self critical
We also aim to:
- Support local initiatives and invest time and effort in promoting excellent practice in our local context.
- Work with underprivileged and under resourced communities.
- See our employees as part of our Thrive family and to reward them accordingly.
- Emphasise and support the importance of training, supervision and growth for all our employees.
- Be environmentally responsible, reducing waste and buying responsibly wherever possible.